Things to Do in Moelfre
- Sit and watch the movements on the beach, be it fishing, swimming, boating or walking there’s always plenty to see.
- Visit the RNLI Lifeboat stationhttps://rnli.org/find-my-nearest/lifeboat-stations/moelfre-lifeboat-station,
- Visit the Seawatch centre also run by the RNLI rnli.org/…ms/moelfre-rnli-seawatch-centre
- Walk the Coastal Path to Traeth Bychan or Lligwy https://www.walescoastpath.gov.uk/plan-your-visit/itineraries/family-walks/moelfre-to-llugwy-isle-of-anglesey/?lang=en.
- Visit the Burial Chamber and ancient village in Lligwy. https://cadw.gov.wales/visit/places-to-visit/lligwy-burial-chamber.
- Visit the site of the shipwreck of The Royal Charter. https://www.anglesey-history.co.uk/places/royal-charter/index.html
- Visit the sculptures and memorials dedicated to the memory of the people involved in the rescue and to those who lost their lives. https://www.anglesey-hidden-gem.com/royal-charter-sculpture.html